- Watercolor Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Mod Podge
- Drawing Paper
- Black Markers
- Leaf Examples
For Art Club today we made a thankful collage (or at least attempted, we ran out of time to completely finish).
1. Mod podge tissue onto watercolor paper. You can ask your students to do a specific color theme (ex. warm, cool, monochromatic, primary colors, etc.) or use all colors!
2. Using the leaf hand outs as samples, draw leaves about the size of your hand-ish.
3. I showed how to fill in the leaves with what you are thankful for three separate ways: 1. linearly, 2. in a spiral around the outline of the leaf or randomly, or 3. to fill in the leaf with one word.
4. Glue onto construction paper and cut out a border around leaf.
5. Glue onto mod podged background.