- Red, Yellow, Blue, Brown Tempera Paint
- Drawing Paper
I poured paint in two palettes for the students. One with blue and yellow and one with brown, red and yellow.
1. With a friend, mix blue and yellow in a palette to make green. Paint green on the bottom of the paper to make grass.
2. Wash off paintbrush really well.
3. Demonstrate and paint "Y" tree trunks with the brown paint. Add smaller "y" branches.
4. Wash off paintbrush really well.
5. Above the tree trunks, mix yellow and red paint to make leaves.
|This one must have been a windy day : - ).|