Monday, April 18, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you to The Chocolate Muffin Tree for the wonderful nomination! Melissa has some wonderful art ideas and crafts on her blog to share- definitely worth checking out!
7 Facts About Me:
1. My husband and I are high school sweethearts.
2. My favorite food is pasta.... I think I can definitely eat some form of noodle 7 days a week.
3. I play in a lacrosse tournament every summer for charity. 
4. My favorite artist is Leonardo Da Vinci.
5. I am by far the worst decision maker I know. 
6. My high school art teacher is who inspired me to become an art teacher myself.
7. I love Seinfeld. (Our dog's name is Jerry!)

15 Bloggers also deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award:

Awardee Steps:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link them back to your post.

2. Share seven things about yourself.

3. Pass the award fifteen recently discovered bloggers. (Most of mine are recently discovered, but very well deserving!)
 
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received their award.






7 comments:

  1. Thanks Hannah for giving a shout out to my blog! It's so fun to see so many other amazing art projects and ideas being shared. Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thanks! I love this blog and I appreciate the shout out!

    MiniMatisse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love www.madebyjoel.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for passing this award on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're shopping for a sudwell resin bound diy kits for your favorite photo, make sure you avoid these four pitfalls when buying wood picture frames. These four pitfalls are easily avoidable yet are the most common reasons why people aren't happy with their newly purchased wood frames.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Starting a lucrative business is a dream of many individuals. However, it is not always easy doing so. Self-governing lawnservices companies have staying power that other businesses do not have. Well, flowers will always require maintenance, and grass will regularly need mowing.

    ReplyDelete