- Watercolor Paper
- Watercolor Paint
- Tempera Paint
- Brown & Green Construction Paper
- Sea Turtle Tracers
- Bubble Wrap
1. Paint watercolor paper with cool colors. Set aside.
2. Trace tracers onto construction paper.
4. With the traced side facing down, lay bubble wrap onto green paper and press around. Don't press too hard or you'll pop the bubbles!
5. Lift off and set aside.
7. With the traced side facing down, press onto brown paper.
8. Cut out and assemble turtle onto background paper. Glue.