- 12" x 12" Drawing Paper
- Oil Pastels
- Tempera Paint
- "L, O, V, E" tracers
- Packing Peanuts
This was my original inspiration: Love Art Canvas. Robert Indiana is the perfect artist to introduce during Valentine's Day!
I liked the idea of something three dimensional, but did not have the budget to buy wooden letters for every student!, so... packing peanuts to add a litte pop would have to do.
1. Fold paper in half both ways so you have four squares.
2. Each corner was to have a separate design, sort of like a mini painting.
3. Trace the letter tracers onto tagboard.
4. Cut out and glue on packing peanuts. I drew a "map" on the board for each letter, showing the students how many packing peanuts to get for each letter and where to glue them. This helped with students not taking 50 packing peanuts : ).
5. Glue onto appropriate corners.
All you need is love <3.