- 2 Styrofoam plates for each child
- Mod Podge
- Orange Tissue Paper
- Black Construction Paper
- Green Construction Paper
1. Fold one plate in half and cut into two pieces. You can have students work in pairs to share halves and not waste.
2. (Optional) Trim the top of the full plate so that it resembles a pumpkin.
3. Staple the half plate to the full plate so that it makes a pocket or pouch.
4. Mod podge orange tissue paper onto plates.
5. (Optional) Add jack-o-lantern face. Add stem and vines.