Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall 2011 Fine Arts Show


I recently joined my town art society. It is awesome! I feel like I haven't been connecting with my "artist identity" as opposed to my "teacher identity" as much as I would like to have been, and this was just the thing I needed. We meet once a month and simply discuss art. Sometimes we will have a presenter do a demonstration, we'll talk about upcoming exhibits in the area, paint at a park, etc. I love it! Along with blogging, it's also a great avenue for me to network, too, which is always a plus. This past weekend we had the opening for our Fall Show. It's been a while since I've exhibited any work, but I'm glad I was a part of this amazing show! Check out some of the beautiful work:


These were my two entries:
                   

And just some of the other cool pieces:





               


No comments:

Post a Comment