Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hungry Fish

Materials:
- 12" x 18" Drawing Paper
- Pencils
- Colored Pencils/ Markers/ Crayons
- Imagination!

So I've made it a point this year to focus on my high school curriculum because it's all new to me. That being said, I didn't want to, or honestly have enough time to, devote to new lesson planning / blog reading / pinterest researching / etc. on my elementary projects. To preserve my sanity, I've decided for the most part to repeat some of my favorite lessons I've already taught for the past seven years (although... I have caught myself already doing a couple new projects!).

This Hungry Fish lesson is one of my fav's. It's simple. It's possibilities are endless. It doesn't require a lot of materials or prep. The kids love it. My original post can be seen here











Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Haha, big fist, so lovely :3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VietNet’s retail shops at Saigon Square, 77-89 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
    See more about quilling art at http://quillingart.vn/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing your lesson for a couple of years - it's always a hit! We all love it!!!

    ReplyDelete