- 12" x 18" Black Construction Paper
- 12"x 18" Wax Paper
- Assorted Colors of Tissue Paper
- Mod Podge
- Exacto Knives (if you dare choose)
1. Draw a frame a ruler's width around the edges of construction paper.
2. Draw a scene of your choice, making each line the "width of a line," as if you were making a thick contour line drawing.
3. Mark an "x" in all the spaces you will cut out.
4. Cut out marked spaces with scissors or an exacto knife.
5. Glue a piece of wax paper onto the side with the pencil marks. Note, if any student has chosen to add words or numbers, they will need to originally draw them in reverse and backwards.
6. Mod podge tissue paper to the side of the wax paper the construction paper isn't on.