- Paper Mache Goop
- Plastic Bags
- Masking Tape/ Duct Tape/ Packing Tape
- Accessories (optional)
- 5 gallon buckets (optional)1. Take photos of students and print out a front view, back views, and each side. If doing a celebrity or character, find images for all views and print.
2. Start by making an egg shape out of cardboard- use a LOT of tape. Sketch out where your eyes, mouth, and nose would be.
3. Start building onto the form with plastic bags. I found packing tape to be the best tape because it laid smooth, covered the most surface area, and since it was clear, you had a better idea of what was being formed.
4. Paper Mache on top of plastic bags form.
5. Paint and add accessories! Some students wore theirs to a field trip to the Albright Knox! It was a labor of love, and I think I enjoy them too much... but it was such a fun project!
Parading around the school...