- Vinyl Records
- Acrylic Paint
- Metal Bowl
- Metal Pan
- Oven Mits
1. Paint your record.
2. Turn oven to 200 degrees.
3. Center record on top of bowl. Bowl right side up makes a more concave bowl, bowl upside down with the record laying on top, makes a more shallow bowl. Place bowl onto a metal pan.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes. You'll start to see it melting.
5. Using oven mits, take pan out.
6. Press either in the center of the record if the bowl is right side up, or down on the sides of the record if the bowl is upside down.
7. Let set to cool!